IBM Deep Search
IBM Deep Search provides a simple utility to view the processing results of a single document. Use this utility to assess the way in which IBM Deep Search parses and understands your proprietary documents.
IBM, the IBM logo, and ibm.com® are trademarks or registered trademarks of IBM Corporation, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at “https://www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade[Copyright and trademark information]”.
1. Click on the top menu bar item labeled ``Inspection''.
3. If using the file selection dialog box, select the file for analysis.
4. When the document has been completely parsed it will be presented to you as shown below.
The view is divided into two halves. On the right side you will see the original PDF file with blocks overlayed on the text. The blocks define specific parts of the document identified by IBM Deep Search. On the left you will see the text extracted from each block.
5. Click on any of the blocks in the PDF document to view the corresponding extracted text on the left side of the screen.
6. You may also download and view the JSON object text file that was generated for the document by clicking on the download icon in the upper right of the document viewer.